Mouthwatering slow cooker buffalo chicken bites recipe that will please any buffalo lover!
I do not usually make buffalo recipes too much because I always associate it football season. Now during the football season we are munching down on anything and everything buffalo.
The hubby loves it and wishes he could munch on it every-single-day. What man doesn’t want to?
You are going to love this recipe because it’s super simple to make and you can completely forget about it and do your own thing while it’s cooking.
Our favorite type of hot sauce to use with buffalo recipes is Frank’s Red Hot. It’s not too hot, but it has a lot of flavor, which most hot sauces do not have. They are just hot. Not my type of thing.
If you wish to make it a little more spicier, add in a just dashes of cayenne pepper. That will definitely bring the heat up!
- 1 large boneless chicken breast
- ¼ hot sauce, we used Frank's Red Hot
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Place the chicken breast into a medium-sized slow cooker/crock pot and cook on high for 2 hours or until chicken is done. Shred. Place shredded chicken back into slow cooker/crock pot
- Place the hot sauce, cream cheese, and spices in with the chicken and mix together. Cook on high for another 1-2 hours or until the cream cheese is fully melted.
- Serve with celery, optional.